Follicleanse Hair Vitamin Review
Everything you need to know about Follicleanse’s Hair Vitamin
Summary of What we like about Follicleanse’s Hair Vitamin
- 100% Natural Ingredients (contains Biotin and amino acids)
- Vegan Capsules. They’re 100% natural vegan capsules.
- Easy to use. Fits into a typical vitamin routine. Taken twice a day; Once in the morning, once at night.
- Easy to get. Doesn’t require a prescription. You can get it directly from follicleanse’s website.
- Works on all hair types! (Type 1 – 4)
- Free shipping
Hair Growth With Follicleanse Vitamins
Follicleanse is a company focused on healthy scalps and great hair. With over 15 years in the hair industry, the makers of Follicleanse Hair Nutrition Vitamins believe in combining natural ingredients to tackle hair growth and hair loss.
Hair growth occurs during the anagen stage of your hair growth cycle. During this phase, it’s important to supply your body/hair follicles with the adequate nutrients and right environment it needs to grow.
What is Follicleanse?
Follicleanse was started as a solution to the problem of slow hair growth, and chemically harsh hair care products in the market that claimed to aid with the growth of longer, thicker, healthy hair. Today follicleanse is used by over 1/2 million families in America who swear by the product. They offer multiple 100% natural hair care/growth products that aid with the acceleration, enhancement, and production of healthy hair. Their product list includes: Shampoo and Conditioner for both normal to dry hair & scalp, and normal to oily hair & scalp; and their hair growth supplement: Follicleanse HNV.
Follicleanse HNV Ingredients Overview
Some of the key ingredients in Follicleanse HNV hair growth supplements are:
Known as Vitamin H, and part of the B-Complex family. Biotin helps the body with metabolization, which is essential for healthy hair growth and body function.
Known as Vitamin B3, Niacin helps increase circulation to the scalp, which inn turn encourages hair growth.
Known as Vitamin B12, Cobalanim plays a key role in metabolism. Cobalanim aids in the formation of red blood cells. Red blood cells carry oxygen to your hair strand roots, which in turn gives it the adequate amount of oxygen it need to grow healthy and strong.
Pantothenic Acid, 92mg
Known as vitamin B5, Pantothenic Acid aids with metabolizing carbs, protein, and fats, turning them into energy and nourishment for your cells.
Folate (Folic Acid) aids with tissue growth, and cell reproduction, which is a fundamental aspect of healthy hair growth. Folic acid works with other vitamins to help create, breakdown, and use proteins. Studies have been performed stating that folic acid seems effective in treating alopecia, or hair loss.
Zinc aids in the reduction of hair loss, and dandruff. The hair growth benefits from using Zinc include cell reproduction, tissue growth, and repairing of broken tissues. Zinc also aids in maintaining the oil-secreting glands that are attached to hair follicles.
For a full breakdown of vitamins and minerals for healthy hair growth, you can view our write up on essential vitamins needed for faster, longer, thicker hair growth.
Pros of using Follicleanse HNV
- 100% Natural – The ingredients in follicleanse are 100% natural, which means any side effects of follicleanse (if any) are minimal.
- Simple and Easy – It doesn’t require a ton of maintenance. Since it’s a vitamin supplement and only requires ingestion twice a day, you can fit it into any schedule.
- Over-the-counter – Since it’s a natural and homeopathic solution to hair growth, you don’t need a prescription to buy. You can purchase it directly from follicleanse’s website for the best offers and safe delivery.
- Unisex – Though follicleanse doesn’t have individual products for specific genders, the hair vitamin does encourage healthy hair growth in both men and women.
- Hair Care System – Not only does Follicleanse offer a healthy hair growth supplement, they also have other hair growth products that support healthy, thicker, longer hair growth. Their products include shampoo and conditioner. They actually offer all three–shampoo, condition, and hair supplement– for a great, affordable price.
- Vegan – They’re easy to swallow, all natural vegan capsules.
Cons for using Follicleanse
- Small amount of Protein – This might be a pro for some, but protein plays an important role with hair growth. Not having enough protein, doesn’t make follicleanse less effect, but it does mean you will need to consume protein from alternative sources like food or a protein powder supplement. Follicleanse HNV does contain folic acid, which aids with the breakdown of protein
SOME CUSTOMER REVIEWS OF FOLLICLEANSE HAIR VITAMIN
SOME CUSTOMER RESULT PICTURES
Do we recommend Follicleanse?
Depends on what you’re looking for. We love the Niiomi Hair Vitamins which are rated #1 , but would also recommend follicleanse hair vitamins to anyone who is interested in trying out alternatives to the niiomi brand.
Where can you buy Follicleanse hair growth supplements?
You can buy Follicleanse hair growth vitamins, and other hair growth related products directly from their website.