Everything you need to know about Viviscal’s Hair Vitamin
Summary of What we like about Viviscal’s Hair Growth Vitamin
- 100% Natural Ingredients (contains Biotin and protein complex)
- Unisex. They’ve created specific formulas for both men and women.
- Easy to use. Fits into a typical vitamin routine. Taken twice a day; Once in the morning, once at night.
- Easy to get. Doesn’t require a prescription. You can get it directly from viviscal’s website.
- Works on all hair types! (Type 1 – 4)
- Free shipping
Viviscal and Hair Growth
Your hair is precious. That’s why keeping it strong, healthy, and in good condition is crucial for retaining beautiful, voluminous hair. We all have our personal reasons for wanting longer, stronger, thicker hair; whether it’s simply to add more inches to your already long mane, improve thinning areas you’ve noticed, or invigorate slow growing hair, using a hair supplement can greatly help with any/all of those goals.
Hair growth occurs during the anagen stage of your hair growth cycle. During this phase, it’s important to supply your body/hair follicles with the adequate nutrients and right environment it needs to grow.
With a ton of hair supplements on the market, we wanted to narrow our selections to some of the more popular, result producing hair supplements out there, which bought us to Viviscal Hair Growth Supplements.
What is Viviscal?
Viviscal is a hair growth dietary supplement that focuses on improving hair growth from the inside out. The supplement supplies vital nutrients to your hair follicles during the anagen stage, which in turn helps prolong the phase to ensure hair follicles are receiving ample amount of nutrients to grow thicker, healthy, and longer. It’s a 100% drug-free, homeopathy, clinically proven alternative to growing thicker and fuller hair.
Their flagship products are the hair growth supplements, which are specifically created for both men and women.
Viviscal Ingredients Overview
Some of the key ingredients in Viviscal hair growth supplements are:
AMINO MARINE COMPLEX, 450mg (Fish Protein)
Amino mar is a marine protein composed of shark and mullusk powder. Since your hair is largely made up of a protein called keratin, having a good source of protein within a hair supplement aids with the growth of healthy hair.
Known as Vitamin H, and part of the B-Complex family. Biotin helps the body with metabolization, which is essential for healthy hair growth and body function.
VITAMIN C, 59mg
Vitamin C is a great antioxiant that aids with the absorption of more iron into the blood. The vitamin C in Viviscal supplements are sourced from the acerola cherry.
Iron carries oxygen to hair and promotes growth, without it your hair can become dull, thin, and dry.
Zinc aids in the reduction of hair loss, and dandruff. The hair growth benefits from using Zinc include cell reproduction, tissue growth, and repairing of broken tissues. Zinc also aids in maintaining the oil-secreting glands that are attached to hair follicles.
Known as Vitamin B3, Niacin helps increase circulation to the scalp, which inn turn encourages hair growth.
For a full breakdown of vitamins and minerals for healthy hair growth, you can view our write up on essential vitamins needed for faster, longer, thicker hair growth.
Pros of using viviscal
- 100% Natural – The ingredients in viviscal are 100% natural, which means any side effects of viviscal (if any) are minimal.
- Simple and Easy – It doesn’t require a ton of maintenance. Since it’s a vitamin supplement and only requires ingestion twice a day, you can fit it into any schedule.
- Over-the-counter – Since it’s a natural and homeopathic solution to hair growth, you don’t need a prescription to buy. You can purchase it directly from viviscal’s website for the best offers and safe delivery.
- Unisex – Viviscal specifically has formulas for both men and women; Viviscal for Men and Viviscal for Women.
- Hair Care System – Not only does Viviscal offer a healthy hair growth supplement, they also have other hair growth products that support healthy, thicker, longer hair growth. Their products include shampoo, conditioner, serum and hair filler fibers. They recently started offering an all-in-one healthy hair growth care system at a great price with free shipping.
Cons for using viviscal
- Fish/ Shellfish Allergies – Since the main ingredient is a marine protein complex, anyone with a fish or shellfish allergy should not use this product.
- Increase sebum production within hair follicles (which is great, but also not) – the increase in nutrient supply to your hair follicles will produce more oils which might leave some individuals hair more greasy. For individuals with more curls, this is a great thing, while straight haired individuals might need to shampoo and condition more often.
SOME CUSTOMER REVIEWS OF FOLLICLEANSE HAIR VITAMIN
SOME CUSTOMER RESULT PICTURES
Do we recommend viviscal?
Since Viviscal is a 100% natural ingredients product, and it can only improve your chances of healthy hair growth without causing any damage or side effects, we would recommend you try it. The recommended amount of time required before seeing great result for any hair growth supplement is around 3 – 6 months, 3 months is the minimum; so we would recommend trying Viviscal for 3 months, and then you make the decision on whether or not to continue use.
They also have a 90 day return policy on their hair growth starter kit, which works perfectly if you’re not content or see results within the first 90 days.
Where can you buy viviscal hair growth supplements?
We would recommend getting any viviscal product directly from their website (www.viviscal.com). This way you’re interacting directly with the company.